A real treat for the senses!!!
It tastes and smells just as wonderful as it looks!
Fine green tea with chrysanthemum and a string of 7 jasmine flowers with peach flavoring.
An excellent combination to relax with after a meal. It will support digestion and general good health.
A little ball of hand-tied tea steeped in hot water slowly blooms into beautiful flowers.
After the first bloom, the best part is the string of stunning white jasmine flowers rising to the top.
This is a superb tea to serve at your dinner party to add to the festivities. It is a perfect tea for an afternoon tea break with a friend, or for a relaxing break on your own.
This tea tastes light and refreshing and is the choice for many who want to enjoy of the bloom with out the high caffeine content of black tea.
Ingredients: Green Tea, Chrysanthemum Flower, a string of 7 Jasmine flowers with peach flavoring.
These three ingredients together form a 1-2-3 punch for good digestion and good health.
- 1. Place the tea ball into either a cup or tea pot depending on how strong you like your tea.
- 2. Bring your water to a full boil and pour.
- 3. Enjoy the performance as the ball unfolds into beautiful blooms.
- 4. Allow tea to steep approximately 3 - 5 minutes or longer depending on how strong you like your tea.
- 5. The bloom can be steeped 1-3 times depending on your preferance.
Peach Fairies have a dual purpose. They are festive and fun to drink and at the same time provide excellent health benefits.